Verizon is a free online email service provider who has relocated its Verizon Email business to AOL Mail. Henceforth one may confront inconvenience setting up their Verizon email account on any email client due to no or incorrect email settings.
To find correct Verizon Email Settings and how to effectively set up your Verizon email account on any email client, follow this post to get your queries resolved. Here are the 8 steps that will help you set up the Verizon email account with ease:
1. On your computer, open any email program where you need to set up Verizon email and select the File option situated on the upper left corner of your window. This will launch a menu with the drop-down on your screen.
2. Next, from the drop-down that shows up on your window, select the “Include Account” alternative and select the option “Server types or manual setting”. Later, click on the “Next” button to proceed.
3. Now select IMAP or POP button and click on the Next. You will be redirected to the next appropriate window.
4. After redirected to the next screen, you should enter the data including your name, email address, account type, incoming mail server, active mail server, user name, and secret password.
5. Once you fill all the above data, select the “More setting” button situated on the right corner of the window. Once you open this window, navigate to the Outgoing Server tab and select the checkbox alongside “My active server requires validation”.
6. Later click on the Advanced tab and enter the data like approaching server (IMAP), Outgoing server (SMTP). Select on the Ok button to proceed.
7. When you are finished rolling out the above changes, click on the Next tab and hold up until your email program completes the testing procedure. If testing gets finished effectively, click on the Close tab.
8. From that point onward, hit Finish and try sending a test email to anyone. If they receive the email, your Verizon email account is working fine with the email client you have chosen.
These are the Verizon Email settings that one needs to follow, and this is how you can undoubtedly set up your Verizon email account on your email client. Dial Verizon Support Number 1-800-100-1000 to have ease with the process. However, you may face the Verizon Email problems while setting up. In such a case, simply contact Verizon support for the best solution within minutes.